October 1 - 2, 2019
Manager Coach Accompanist
Adopt a position of "manager coach" in his management actions
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to integrate the role, the posture and the skills of the coach manager,
- to build professional support with the tools of the coach,
- to lead the accompaniment according to each collaborator and the situation,
- to empower employees and develop their maturity.
This training is based on coaching techniques at the service of the manager. It does not aim to turn a manager into a professional coach.
No specific prior knowledge required.rawpixel.com / Pexels
Role, posture and skills of the coach manager
- Evolve in his role of manager: from team leader to manager coach
- Posture and specificities of the coach manager with regard to the different roles of the proximity manager
- Skills of the coach manager
Build an accompaniment
- Analyze and frame the application with the SCORE
- Set goals and indicators of success
- Explain the accompaniment, its course and its setting
Conduct accompaniment with the coach's tools
- Develop listening, reformulation
- Develop feedback and mirror effect
- Welcome emotions
- Identify potentials and give signs of motivating recognition
- Challenge performance and reframe situations
Develop employee autonomy and maturity
- Conclude support by developing reflexivity and maturity of employees
- Measure together the achievement of objectives
- Identify points of vigilance for the future
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops and exchanges with the participants in a peer group,
- scenarios based on the learning cases,
- a personalized action plan.
Stakeholders are trained and certified in coaching techniques.
An innovative anchor module, fun and concise, available on Smart Campus, can complete this training.