October 1 - 2, 2019
Manager Coach Accompanist
Adopt a position of "manager coach" in his management actions
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to integrate the role, the posture and the skills of the coach manager,
- to build professional support with the tools of the coach,
- to lead the accompaniment according to each collaborator and the situation,
- to empower employees and develop their maturity.
This training is based on coaching techniques at the service of the manager. It does not aim to turn a manager into a professional coach.
No specific prior knowledge required.rawpixel.com / Pexels
Role, posture and skills of the coach manager
- Evolve in his role of manager: from team leader to manager coach
- Posture and specificities of the coach manager with regard to the different roles of the proximity manager
- Skills of the coach manager
Build an accompaniment
- Analyze and frame the application with the SCORE
- Set goals and indicators of success
- Explain the accompaniment, its course and its setting
Conduct accompaniment with the coach's tools
- Develop listening, reformulation
- Develop feedback and mirror effect
- Welcome emotions
- Identify potentials and give signs of motivating recognition
- Challenge performance and reframe situations
Develop employee autonomy and maturity
- Conclude support by developing reflexivity and maturity of employees
- Measure together the achievement of objectives
- Identify points of vigilance for the future
- Smart Campus
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops and exchanges with the participants in a peer group,
- scenarios based on the learning cases,
- a personalized action plan.
Stakeholders are trained and certified in coaching techniques.
An innovative anchor module, fun and concise, available on Smart Campus, can complete this training.
About the School
L’IFCAM est l’Université du Groupe Crédit Agricole, centre d’investissement et de développement du capital humain, au service des ambitions du projet de groupe CA. Créé en 1976, à l’initiative des Cai ... Read More