WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS TRAINING COURSE?
Coming from Silicon Valley, the Lean Startup is an innovative project management method that minimizes both the risks taken and the resources required. Integrating the principles of scientific research into the management of business projects, this method has already proved itself with digital companies like Uber or Dropbox. However, while Lean Startup has been defined by startups in Silicon Valley, its application far exceeds digital projects, evidenced by its massive adoption by the industrial giant General Electric.
In this training, led by an entrepreneur aware of the constraints of large companies, you will learn the basics of Lean Startup and the main tools used in the methodology. You will also learn how to sell this methodology to your management (or your customers) and how to adapt it to the context of your business.
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS TRAINING COURSE :
I know what the Lean Startup method is and how to apply it
I know the differences between the Lean Startup and other agile methods
I know how to adopt the Lean Startup facilitator's posture to support my clients in their innovative projects
I know how to identify good practices and pitfalls to avoid when monitoring an innovative project in lean mode
PRICE: 550€ excl VAT /participant
DURATION: 1 day
THIS TRAINING COURSE IS INTENDED FOR :
- Project management
- General Management
THE 'H2 TOUCH'
- Key concepts in e-learning
- A face-to-face training session, 100% practical work
- Interactive quizzes
- Additional content after training
- A dedicated discussion forum
Introduction to Lean Startup (Onsite)
- The fundamentals of Lean Startup
- Lean Canvas
- How to build an effective Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- How to measure user feedback through qualitative interview and quantitative measurement
- The on-site session will be 100% dedicated to the resolution of a use case using the Lean Startup method. During the session, participants will develop an innovative project from idea to user feedback through all stages of the Lean Startup: designing a Lean Canvas, building the MVP and retrieving user feedback. The role of the instructor will be to mentor and challenge the participants while sharing with them his best practices and tools.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 28, 2018