Law Global Career Program + Internship 2020 – Warsaw
Our Law Global Career Summer Program + Internship is an intensive 7-weeks-long summer program offering 90 practical career-focused courses followed by 4-week-long Internship in one of the top-tier international companies and law firms in Warsaw, Poland.
Traditionally, our Global Career Summer Programs opens with a Welcome Gala evening for ECCEDU students, which provides an opportunity to meet inspiring people who contribute to the ECCEDU community as well as students from other fields of studies (International Business and Law).
Part I - Lectures (3 weeks, July 6 to July 24)
Learning the current trends
- The schedule is annually updated to provide the most relevant, practical, and core topics in your field.
Experiencing the "real deal"
- Guided study tours are organized in leading companies and institutions of your field.
Learning from the masters
- All of our lecturers are experts or pioneers in their field. They will engage with students during three weeks of intensive lectures. The scope of the lecture’s ranges from the essentials of law and commerce to insights into current and future trends.
Part II - Internships (4 weeks, July 6 to July 31 & July 27 to August 21)
- After the three weeks of lectures, students take part in a 4-week-long internship. Students can choose an internship in one of the partner companies located in Poland. The internship opportunities range from the largest international companies to smaller and more specialized ones. The internship company is chosen by each student depending on their academic performance during the first half of the program.
- Students work under the supervision and guidance of senior company representatives. The scope of work done by our students during their internships typically includes the practical side of office work, such as research, translations, drafting of documents, writing of memoranda, attending meetings, etc.
Securing your future
- A Reference letter will be issued by the internship company to improve your opportunities in the job market. Our partners range from large international companies to small local start-ups. Our partners are, for example, Bird & Bird, Linklaters, Clifford Chance or Schoenherr.
Our students are offered a wide range of activities during their stay. Our staff arranges various team-building events throughout the lecture period (first month) of the Summer Program. The goal is to engage students in various free-time activities and introduce them to European culture in an entertaining and intelligible way.
Graduation & Certificates & Reference Letter
Following the completion of lectures, the ECCEDU team will hold an informal certificate awarding ceremony where you will be awarded the ECCEDU Graduation Certificate.
By the end of the internship, you will have the chance to get a reference letter/recommendation letter from your internship company, which is valuable for your future job application.
Here is a quick refresh of what you’ll definitely get out of the program:
- A chance to make your CV shine
- A recommendation letter
- A completion certificate
- Practical experience in a real work environment
- Improved language, social and communication skills
- Our expertise in your field
- Over 300 companies to choose from
- International professional contacts
- New friends and the experience of different cultures
- A chance to live and work in a foreign country for the summer
- An Evening Gala with inspiring people
- Friends from all over the world
Have a look at our album here to check. Also, check out our videos to see what our students thought. Feel free to get in touch with us for more information.