Law Global Career Course 2020 – Prague (No Internship)
Our Law Global Career Summer Programs are intensive 3-weeks-long summer programs offering practical career-focused courses delivered by real-life leaders.
The Programs are designed to complement your academic knowledge by providing you with the know-how and experience that you cannot get at university but that are necessary for professional success. The Law Programs run in two cohorts so you can choose which dates suit you better.
- 30 Intensive Practical Law Career-Focused Courses + Management & More
- Bespoke Events, Soft-Skills Engagements, Field Trips, and Fun-Filled Activities
Lectures (3 weeks, June 15 to July 3 & July 6 to July 24)
Learning the current trends
- The schedule is annually updated to provide the most relevant, practical, and core topics in your field.
Experiencing the "real deal"
- Guided study tours are organized in leading companies and institutions of your field.
Learning from the masters
- All of our lecturers are experts or pioneers in their field. They will engage with students during three weeks of intensive lectures. The scope of the lecture’s ranges from the essentials of law and commerce to insights into current and future trends. ECCEDU lecturers are experienced representatives from leading companies, both in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
We offer a wide range of activities during your stay. Our staff arranges various team-building events throughout the lecture period (first month) of the Summer Program. The goal is to engage students in various free-time activities and introduce them to European culture in an entertaining and intelligible way.
Graduation and ECTS Credits
Following the completion of lectures, the ECCEDU team will hold an informal certificate awarding ceremony where you will be awarded the ECCEDU Graduation Certificate.
The Certificates are issued under the auspices of the Charles University in Prague, the oldest University in Central and Eastern Europe, which awards 4 ECTS to each International Business Global Career Summer Program graduate.
Main Gain - what will you get?
- A chance to make your CV shine
- A completion certificate
- Improved language, social and communication skills
- Our expertise in your field
- International professional contacts
- New friends and the experience of different cultures
- A chance to live and study in a foreign country for the summer
- An Evening Gala with inspiring people
- Friends from all over the world
About the School
European Centre for Career Education provides practical education in a form of unique summer programs in the fields of Law, International Business and Architecture. Our goal is to educate young and ta ... Read More