- 2018 Junior Summer School, Peel Park, Salford University Campus
- Age 11- 17
- 8th July to 18th July
- 15 hours of General English lessons per week
- Qualified teachers
- Maximum 15 students per class
- Course completion certificate
Full social programme:
- 1 full day excursion
- 1 half day excursion
- 4 afternoon activities
- Modern rooms and buildings
- En-suite bedrooms
- All meals included: breakfast, hot lunches and dinner
- Programme fully delivered on-campus
- Manchester bus ticket
- UM service and airport transfer can be arranged
- Our students are our top priority and this is the reason why our aim is to provide support and assistance to make them feel at home.
- Specialised Officers
- Students are told on their first day who members of staff are and their roles. Our juniors will have designated Safeguarding and Welfare Officers who they can talk to if they need help or advice.
- We have a colour coded lanyard system to differentiate junior students, group leaders, teachers, Safeguarding and Welfare Officers
- All staff are DBS checked
- All staff undergo Safeguarding and Health and Safety training
- Our teachers are first aid trained
- Registers are taken at intervals throughout the day
- Students must sign in/out if they leave the site and must note who they are leaving with
Learning to be ready for the future!
This year, we’re incredibly excited to be introducing Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) and Get CREATIVE workshops to our junior summer school programme. This will give students an unforgettable chance to gain valuable skills whilst practising their English.
Sample of Timetable
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Manchester Central School of English »
Last updated October 31, 2018
This course is