This exam preparation course will prepare you for the IELTS (International English Language Testing Systems) test. IELTS scores are recognised by universities and colleges, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies. British universities and other centres of education generally require IELTS level 6.0 or higher as evidence of language ability.
We recommend a minimum course duration of 4 weeks, although shorter ones are also possible. By taking our short online test we will be better able to understand your requirement; that can be found here:
Our IELTS courses focus on the Academic IELTS exam, however, General IELTS participants are also welcome. If you require the General IELTS please make a note on the application form.
About the test
The IELTS examinations are held weekly and can be done at the end of the course at examination centres around the country. Please note, LVC cannot register students for the IELTS exam. You have to do this yourself either by post or registering directly at an exam centre. We will email you a pdf file of the Booking Form with instructions about registration and payment. The course fee does not include the price of the exam.
By Studying at LVC you will:
- Learn the strategy to take the exam
- Improve your weaker areas and communicative skills
- Build your confidence in taking the exam
- Build skills to increase your chance to successfully pass the exam
- Be able to explore the greatest city in the world, London!
- Make new friends from around the globe.
- Participate in group activities to museums and other tourist attractions.
- Prepare yourself to study at university in the UK.
- Build your skillset to open up opportunities all over the world.
- Time: 3 Hours per day
- Duration: 6/15 hours per week
- Skill Level: Pre-Intermediate
- Age Limit: 18+
- Class Size: Max. 16 students
About the School
LVC London School of English is a language school with professionally trained teachers and staff whose aim is to make your learning experience as enjoyable as possible.