General English classes develop all aspects of the English language including speaking, vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, and writing. The focus is on improving your ability to communicate clearly and effectively in everyday situations.
You will be required to participate as much as possible. You will work individually, in pairs, groups, and as a whole class. Your teacher will correct your spoken and written language so you become more accurate and progress quickly. Each week you will be given homework and at the end of the week, you will be given the opportunity to review what you have learnt.
Learning General English in London is a great way to boost your confidence in speaking English as well as to improve your grammar and vocabulary.
Students under 18 years old may have a class with 18+ students (with parental consent).
- Extend your vocabulary
- Increase your fluency
- Become more accurate
- Understand more of the world around you
- Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes per day
- Hours per week: 13.75, 8.25 or 5.50
- Level: Beginner to Proficiency
- Minimum Age: 16 (Parental Consent required for students under 18)
- Students: Max 16 per class
- Start: Any Monday