Our General English classes develop all aspects of the English language including speaking, vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, reading, and writing. The focus is on improving your ability to communicate clearly and effectively in everyday situations.
Our lessons encourage interaction with the teacher and other students as much as possible in order to immerse yourself in the language and so you will have the opportunity to work individually, in pairs, groups, and as a whole class. Your teacher will be on hand to correct your spoken and written language so you become more accurate and progress quickly.
Learning General English in London is a great way to boost your confidence in speaking English as well as to improve your grammar and vocabulary.
By choosing to study at LVC you will;
- Extend your vocabulary & increase your fluency.
- Become more accurate & communicate more confidently.
- Be able to explore the greatest city in the world, London!
- Understand more of the world around you.
- Make new friends from around the globe.
- Participate in group activities to museums and other tourist attractions.
- Build your skillset to open up opportunities all over the world.
- Duration: 3 hours per day
- Hours per week: 15
- Level: All levels
- Minimum Age: 16 (Parental Consent required for students under 18)
- Students: Max 16 per class
About the School
LVC London School of English is a language school with professionally trained teachers and staff whose aim is to make your learning experience as enjoyable as possible.