Course: Fashion Intensive
Arts plus English
This 4-week intensive Fashion program allows intermediate to advanced level English students to explore the exciting business of fashion. LIM College “Where Business Meets Fashion” is one of the most respected colleges of its kind. Students will attend LIM College classes each morning and get a hands-on look at the world of fashion through field trips to showrooms, fashion buying, trend spotting sessions, and guest lectures from industry professionals. Each week, students are expected to prepare a presentation on the material they learned.
This program provides an overview into the various aspects of the business of fashion and allows students access to LIM College’s multi-site facilities. In the afternoons, students will attend Rennert’s Vacation ‘N Learn, Rapid Progress 20, or TOEFL Success courses for 16-20 lessons per week where you will improve your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills or prepare for the TOEFL exam in a communicative and fun environment.
- 16-20 lessons per week of English plus 15 hours per week of Fashion
- Small groups with a maximum of 10 students in the English class
- LIM College professors are experts in the industry and offer extensive hands-on experience
- Field trips to showrooms and trend spotting sessions
- Gain exposure to the exciting business of fashion
- Maximize progress in English with this dual-course program
- Certificates upon completion from both Rennert and LIM College if attendance requirements are met
Course Key Facts
Lesson per week
15 hour's Fashion
16 or 20 lessons English
- Intermediate to advanced Level of English (a qualifying pre-interview by Skype or phone is required)
- No previous fashion experience necessary
$1350/4-week term plus cost of English Program
F1 visa students
Arts Plus hours are not counted toward total hours studied.
Distance from school
Classes in the same building as Rennert. Field trips around Manhattan.
What you need to know to book this course:
- All students must have an intermediate level of English. A skype interview is required with a Rennert staff member to ensure the students English level is high enough before they will be accepted.
- No previous fashion experience required
- Students must provide their address in their home country for enrollment
- Fashion classes are held Monday – Friday from 9:30am – 12:30pm
Fashion Intensive Sample Schedule (4 weeks total)