September 10 - 11, 2020
November 19 - 20, 2020
Boost your professional writings
Make your emails, notes, reports, slide shows ... attractive
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to make their writings short, clear and striking,
- present their ideas in a way that encourages the reader to take action,
- to adapt their style and vocabulary to the recipients.
No specific prior knowledge required.
All Group employees
Helloquence / Unsplash
The keys to be read
- Promote quick reading: identify the readability factors of a text
- Adapt content and style to the objective pursued
- Shaping to be read and act
Techniques to write more easily
- The main tools to structure your ideas
- Write in a precise and concise way: how to emphasize the essential?
- Adjust your style: enrich your vocabulary, take care of your sentences
The application to professional writings
- Principles to follow and pitfalls to avoid for each type of writing
- The analysis of writings to identify its strengths and areas of progress
- Personalized action plan
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops, and exchanges with participants in peer groups,
- situations based on the learning cases,
- a personalized action plan.
Trainer consultant specialized in professional efficiency
About the School
L’IFCAM est l’Université du Groupe Crédit Agricole, centre d’investissement et de développement du capital humain, au service des ambitions du projet de groupe CA. Créé en 1976, à l’initiative des Cai ... Read More