September 10 - 11, 2019
21st - 22nd November 2019
Boost your professional writings
Make your e-mails, notes, reviews, slideshows, etc. attractive
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to make their writings short, clear and striking,
- present their ideas in a way that encourages the reader to take action,
- to adapt their style and vocabulary to the recipients.
No specific prior knowledge required.Helloquence / Unsplash
The keys to be read
- Promote quick reading: identify the readability factors of a text
- Adapt content and style to the objective pursued
- Shaping to be read and act
Techniques to write more easily
- The main tools to structure your ideas
- Write in a precise and concise way: how to emphasize the essential?
- Adjust your style: enrich your vocabulary, take care of your sentences
The application to professional writings
- Principles to follow and pitfalls to avoid for each type of writing
- The analysis of writings to identify its strengths and areas of progress
- Personalized action plan
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops, and exchanges with participants in peer groups,
- situations based on the learning cases,
- a personalized action plan.
See 20 more programs offered by IFCAM »
Last updated September 2, 2019
This course is
IFCAM : une Université pas comme les autres !