June 8-10, 2020
June 30 - July 2, 2020
September 22 - 24, 2020
October 12 - 14, 2020
November 17 - 19, 2020
April 1 - 3, 2020
December 8 - 10, 2020
Develop your personal impact through assertiveness
Develop self-affirmation for constructive relationships
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to identify assertive attitudes and behaviors in relationships,
- to adapt to the different situations encountered in a suitable way,
- gain confidence by expressing their feelings with accuracy, diplomacy and flexibility,
- to manage oppositions.
No specific prior knowledge required.
Employees wishing to improve their ability to cope with difficult professional situations
rawpixel.com / Pexels
- What does assertiveness represent?
- The risks to take to assert oneself
- Feelings and emotions associated with assertiveness
Earn in insurance: the keys to assertiveness
- The different possible attitudes (attack, flight, assertiveness): learning to identify them
- The different sources of blockage: cultural, emotional, perceptual.
- The behaviors related to these blockages, their causes and their consequences:
- behaviors and situations more or less difficult
- the brakes and resistances of each
- the resources to put in place
- Know how to identify non-assertive attitudes and transform them into assertive attitudes
Implement change today
- Develop resources, qualities or skills to develop a "just" self-assertion
- Be proactive and non-reactive
- Work on your voice, your body attitudes, your breathing.
- Anchor your assertiveness
- Dare to say your needs, your limits.
- To define a contract of engagement
Identify one's ability to assert oneself
- Critical and constructive inventory of the successes and failures of each, difficulties encountered
- Analysis of strengths and areas for improvement
- Internal conflict management
- The practice of the win-win relationship
- The ability to take distance (daring, humor)
Develop a road map
- Custom observation grids
- Validation of achievements
- Definition of individualized axes of progress
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops and exchanges with the participants in a peer group,
- scenarios based on the learning cases,
- a personalized action plan.
Consultant trainer specialized in professional efficiency
About the School
IFCAM is the University of the Crédit Agricole Group, a center for investment and human capital development, serving the ambitions of the CA Group project. Created in 1976, at the initiative of the Cr ... Read More