September 24 - 26, 2019
October 15 - 17, 2019
November 12 - 14, 2019
December 10 - 12, 2019
Develop your personal impact through assertiveness
Develop self-affirmation for constructive relationships
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to manage oppositions,
- to identify assertive attitudes and behaviors in relationships,
- to adapt to the different situations encountered in a suitable way,
- to gain confidence by expressing their feelings accurately, diplomatically and flexibly.
No specific prior knowledge required.
rawpixel.com / Pexels
- What does assertiveness represent?
- The risks to take to assert oneself
- Feelings and emotions associated with assertiveness
Earn in insurance: the keys to assertiveness
- The different possible attitudes (attack, flight, assertiveness, etc.): learn to identify them
- The different sources of blockage: cultural, emotional, perceptual, etc.
- The behaviors related to these blockages, their causes and their consequences:
- behaviors and situations more or less difficult
- the brakes and resistances of each
- the resources to put in place
- Know how to identify non-assertive attitudes and transform them into assertive attitudes
Implement change today
- Develop resources, qualities or skills to develop a "just" self-assertion
- Be proactive and non-reactive
- Work on your voice, body posture, breathing, etc.
- Anchor your assertiveness
- Dare to say your needs, your limits, etc.
- To define a contract of engagement
Identify one's ability to assert oneself
- Critical and constructive inventory of the successes and failures of each, difficulties encountered
- Analysis of strengths and areas for improvement
- Internal conflict management
- The practice of the win-win relationship
- The ability to distance yourself (audacity, humor, etc.)
Develop a road map
- Custom observation grids
- Validation of achievements
- Definition of individualized axes of progress
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops and exchanges with the participants in a peer group,
- scenarios based on the learning cases,
- a personalized action plan.