September 24 - 26, 2019
October 15 - 17, 2019
November 12 - 14, 2019
December 10 - 12, 2019
Develop your personal impact through assertiveness
Develop self-affirmation for constructive relationships
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to manage oppositions,
- to identify assertive attitudes and behaviors in relationships,
- to adapt to the different situations encountered in a suitable way,
- to gain confidence by expressing their feelings accurately, diplomatically and flexibly.
No specific prior knowledge required.
rawpixel.com / Pexels
- What does assertiveness represent?
- The risks to take to assert oneself
- Feelings and emotions associated with assertiveness
Earn in insurance: the keys to assertiveness
- The different possible attitudes (attack, flight, assertiveness, etc.): learn to identify them
- The different sources of blockage: cultural, emotional, perceptual, etc.
- The behaviors related to these blockages, their causes and their consequences:
- behaviors and situations more or less difficult
- the brakes and resistances of each
- the resources to put in place
- Know how to identify non-assertive attitudes and transform them into assertive attitudes
Implement change today
- Develop resources, qualities or skills to develop a "just" self-assertion
- Be proactive and non-reactive
- Work on your voice, body posture, breathing, etc.
- Anchor your assertiveness
- Dare to say your needs, your limits, etc.
- To define a contract of engagement
Identify one's ability to assert oneself
- Critical and constructive inventory of the successes and failures of each, difficulties encountered
- Analysis of strengths and areas for improvement
- Internal conflict management
- The practice of the win-win relationship
- The ability to distance yourself (audacity, humor, etc.)
Develop a road map
- Custom observation grids
- Validation of achievements
- Definition of individualized axes of progress
Pedagogy is based on:
- an alternation of contributions, workshops and exchanges with the participants in a peer group,
- scenarios based on the learning cases,
- a personalized action plan.
About the School
L’IFCAM est l’Université du Groupe Crédit Agricole, centre d’investissement et de développement du capital humain, au service des ambitions du projet de groupe CA. Créé en 1976, à l’initiative des Cai ... Read More