Course: Business English
Upper Intermediate Advanced
Minimum enrolment: 5 weeks
CRICOS Code: 064511C
Business English will teach you the skills you need to join the global business community. This course is ideal for those want to work in business in the future. In this course you will:
- Learn English from qualified and experienced Business English teachers
- Gain greater confidence in your interpersonal communication skills
- Learn new vocabulary specific to business
- Participate in communicative business activities such as meetings, interviews and presentations
- Learn how to read business documents and write using formal English
The course incorporates practice for both the Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC) and the Test Of English for International Communication (TOEIC). Impact is an authorised TOEIC Test Centre.
Afternoon class: 1:20pm - 5:45pm
2014/2015 Course Intake Dates: Every Monday
Entry requirement: minimum Upper Intermediate level and Impact’s Business English level test.