Courses - Brazilian Business
- To give the students a general view of business in Brazil, capacitating them to initiate there activity or for those who have already developed their own business, can further deepen their knowledge.
- Give an overview of the social, cultural and economic aspects of the country
- Understand and exercise negotiations through a cultural and social view point.
- To understand the dynamics of different industries and the Brazilian legislation
- Show ways to build organizational and functional strategies for the Brazilian market
- Brazilian social, cultural and economic environment.
- Business and communication in a Brazilian context: cultural and social aspects.
- Brazilian industrial sector.
- Brazilian Service Companies.
- Brazilian Agroindustry.
- Legal Aspects of Brazilian Business.
- Strategic functions and operations in Brazilian organizations.
- Human Resources and organizational culture
- Adverbs / Passive Voice / Clothes
- Classes with Brazilian Executive Businessmen.
- Visit Industrial Plants
- Visit the rigion’s Dry Port - Logistics Center.
See 2 more programs offered by UniEVANGÉLICA »
This course is