Brazilian Architecture - Structural Analysis of Distinguished Buildings
- To show the most important buildings of brazilian architecture
- To show Brazilian Culture in the most diverse forms, stimulating the student to search for more knowledge about our culture
- To make a structural Analysis of the buildings that will be studied, understanding how the buildings were constructed.
- To provide a extra-class experience with the students, through a visit to the city of Brasilia.
- To demonstrate the beauty and the power of Brazilian architecture showing the richness of this part of Brazilian culture in the Region.
- Brazilian History. History of Brazilian Architecture. The most important cities, great Brazilian Architects. The most important buildings in the Brazilian Architecture.
- Structural elements: columns, beams and slabs. Concrete. Pre-Stressed concrete. Special concretes.
- Brasília – Cathedral, National Congress Building “Palácio do Planalto” (Oscar Niemayer).
- Buildings Of Paulo Mendes da Rocha
- Oriented visit to Brasilia – the most important buildings.
- Visits to National Cathedral, National Congress Building and the Presidental House (Palácio do Planalto).
- Visits to historical sites.
- Learning about the unban structural lay out of Brasília.
About the School
Considered one of the best universities (Centro Universitário), in Goiás, UniEVANGÉLICA has an outstanding infrastructure with excellent libraries, modern laboratories and very qualified faculty.