This course is oriented for people without any flight experience who wish to work in aviation as pilots in the short term. Candidates will be trained according to with a program designed and supervised by Airline Captains and school flight instructors. Training programs between Spain (flight training) and Spain (time building) available. All licenses required to act as commercial airline pilot are included within course, from (Commercial Pilot License) CPL to MCC (Multi Crew Cooperation Course)
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Starting date: immediate
- Language: Spanish and English
- Flight time: 260 h.
- Included training material: headset, flight bag, plotter, CR3, kneeboard, pilot shirts, uniform trousers, tie, etc.
Aircraft and Simulator fleet: Cessna 150, Piper PA28 Cherokee, Piper PA28 Arrow, Piper PA34 Séneca, Piper PA23 Aztec, and FNPTI y FNPTII MCC simutators (ver).
Licenses and ratings included:
- PPL EASA license
- PPL FAA license
- Airline Transportation Pilot License (Theoretical ATPL)
- Multi-engine rating
- Night rating
- Instrumental Ratin (IR)
- Comercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Multi Crew Cooperation Course MCC