About the course
You love art, design, and architecture. You want to connect with people that move creative ideas forward right now. Experience Venice and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world. Here, you and your peers are immersed in the inspiring environment led by the renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
Start any Monday, stay for any number of weeks:
- Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic;
- Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects;
- Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities.
Fill in the form to receive information about 2019 programs.
Who can apply?
Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in Arts, Design, and Culture. Students are awarded a certificate upon successful completion.
N.B. ECA is a non-credit, non-degree professional program. University students will only get credits if their university has a partnership with ECA.
How to apply?
We hold an introduction interview will all the applicants. Only 20 people per group will be accepted.
Booking details and fees
- Application deadline: 3 days before the start date. Groups fill up quickly, the sooner you apply, the better.
- Tuition: €950/ 1 week, €1900/ 2 weeks, €2850/ 3 weeks
- Housing: available at extra cost
- Location: Palazzo Bembo, Palazzo Rossini, Biennale premises
Classes start at 9.30 and finish at 17.00. Morning classes take place in historic palazzos located in the center of Venice. Each program includes workshops with curators, artists or architects. You spend afternoons visiting museums, residences and the Venice Biennale, the most prestigious art and architecture event in the world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 10, 2018