- Understanding the commercial phenomenon, from the understanding and development of the strategy, management experience.
- Define and develop tools for business management.
- Implement a business plan with strong emphasis on professional sales management.
- Commercial management control, giving participants the opportunity to evaluate its management.
- Demystifying the use of internet as a platform for new business development.
Executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions, requiring understand and manage advanced tools for the design and implementation of marketing strategies, whether in products or services, domestically and internationally.
- EFFECTIVE BUSINESS STRATEGIES · 40 hours.
- MODELS OF DIGITAL MARKETING · 40 hours.
- ADVANCED MARKETING TACTICS · 50 hours.
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, jointly awarded certificate of specialization (^) in Strategic Sales Management to complete the hours of instruction and pass the assessments provided.
(^) Certificate of continuing education, which does not imply title or degree, to be issued in USA. ADEN reserves the right to change certifi cates, partner universities and professors for reasons of force majeure or reasons beyond it. In such cases they are replaced by others of similar prestige and academic quality.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The evaluation program consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode, integrative case and practice with a simulator that is registered in the Virtual Community.
This program is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.