At CAE, we believe that combining the Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) and Jet Orientation Course (JOC) into one 40-hour course achieves a better training gradient. Our combined MCC / JOC course offers the full MCC and JOC course content but on a more evenly paced course.
This course meets EASA requirements.
The course duration is approximately 15 working days:
- 2 days of classroom-based human factors training
- 3 days of classroom-based technical training
- 10 days (40 hours) of practical training in a Boeing 737-400 or CRJ200 simulator
The course content includes:
- Leadership and Team Working
- Situation Awareness (Threat and Error Management)
- Workload Management
- Problem-solving and Decision-making
- Monitoring and Cross-checking
- Checklist handling
- Briefing Techniques
- Flight Management
- Use of Flight Management Computers
- System Normal Operations
- Abnormal and Emergency Operations
- Environment, Weather and ATC
- Hold a valid and current EASA Commercial Pilot's License with a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- If you are awaiting your license, you must provide a Skills Test pass certificate.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 13, 2018