Bristow Academy’s combined FAA/EASA Professional Pilot Program provides complete European certification by combining EASA CPL(H) training with FAA training components. This course is approved for the application of one year of post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- FAA Private Pilot License (PPL)
- FAA Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- FAA Instrument Rating (IR)
- EASA Commercial Pilot License (CPL-H)
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII)
- 20 months
Approx. Flight Hours
*This is the average duration of the program. Actual duration is based on individual student aptitude.
About the School
Bristow Academy is one of the world’s largest commercial helicopter training providers, with a global customer base that spans over 120 countries. It conducts as many as 45,000 training flight hours a ... Read More