Columbia Business School’s Global Banking Program is a 6 month multimodular program that will provide executives with a comprehensive understanding of Global Markets, Strategic Management, Fintech & Digital Transformation and Customer Strategy. Upon completion of the Global Banking Program, participants will be awarded the Certificate in Business Excellence from Columbia Business School Executive Education.
- Experience an Expertly Developed Curriculum
Develop capabilities to comprehensively understand the changing dynamics in Banking and Financial services, through innovations in global markets, Fintech, digital, and analytics.
- Learn from Ivy League Faculty
Learn from more than 15 Columbia Business School faculty and industry practitioners, who are world-renowned experts in the fields of banking and financial services.
- Immerse in the Financial Centers of the World
Over the three in-class modules of the learning journey, immerse in the dynamic cities of New York and London, the leading financial centers of the world, and engage with experts.
- Work on a Capstone Project
Combine cutting-edge thought leadership with application to real-world business challenges through a group project, guided by Columbia faculty and a Project Coach.
- Connect with your Experienced Peer Group
Engage with experienced and accomplished group of fellow participants across banking and financial services sector, who bring diverse experiences, cultures, nationalities and perspective to the classroom.
- Connect with an Elite Network of Alumni
Receive select Columbia Business school alumni benefits upon completing the program and be part of a distinguished network of over 47,000 Alumni worldwide.
Participants receive these Columbia Business School alumni benefits upon completing the program:
- Access to Columbia Business School Alumni Career Services resources, including access to unique career content, a job board, an online networking platform, the alumni directory, and more
- Invitations to alumni events and programs around the world
- Eligibility to join a Columbia Business School alumni club
- A 25 percent tuition benefit for yourself and up to four colleagues each year for Columbia Business School Executive Education programs lasting up to seven days
- Global networking opportunities
- Lifetime Columbia Business School forwarding email address
- Subscriptions to all Columbia Business School alumni publications, including Ideas at Work and Columbia Business
- Banks and Fintech Integration
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Practical Fintech
- Fintech and its impact on Banking Functions
- Blockchain, Crypto assets, and their impact
Strategy & Execution
- Value Investing
- Growth Mindset
- Stress Testing
- Financial Intermediation
- Risk Management: Market / Liquidity
- Global Economic Environment
- Market Microstructure
- Capital Markets—Debt and Sovereign
- Central Banking
- Banking Regulation
- Algorithmic Trading
- Customer Experience in Financial Services
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Retail and Business Banking
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Innovation
- Analytics, Big Data
- Business Analytics
- Project Definition
- Project Work
- Final Project Presentations
Participants might come from large or medium-sized banking and financial services companies or Fintech startups. The program will help talented leaders prepare to take on larger, critical roles within the banking and Fintech industries.
Participants are expected to have:
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience
- International experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Past Participant Profile
Date & Fees
|Module 1||Mar 23–27, 2020||New York City|
|Webinar Series||Apr–May, 2020||Online|
|Module 2||Jun 15–19, 2020||London|
|Webinar Series||Jul–Sep, 2020||Online|
|Module 3||Sep 14–18, 2020||New York City|
- Inclusions: Program Materials, Coffee Breaks, Lunches and Select Dinners
- Exclusions: Travel Costs and Accommodation
About the School
Eruditus Executive Education’s broad portfolio of customized and open programs delivered in India, Singapore, Dubai and other global locations offer the frameworks needed to face challenges today and ... Read More