Tarrant County College in conjunction with US Aviation offers the F-1 Visa for the Professional Pilot Program. The program includes your 2-year associates in applied sciences along with flight training to jumpstart your career as a professional pilot. During these two years, you will complete flight training through FAA Commercial Single and Multi as well as Certified Flight Instructor. Once you graduate from the program, your F-1 Visa allows you to apply for Optional Practical Training to build hours by working as a CFI for up to one year. This is an exceptional opportunity to build flight hours in the United States before starting an airline career.
Why TCC-US Aviation Professional Pilot Program
- Two-year associate degree
- CPL SE, ME, IR, CFI, CFII
- FAA Part 141 Approved Courses
- Self-Examining Authority
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) available
- Read, write, and speak English (TOEFL 600 or IELTS 6.0 recommended)
- At minimum 10 years of schooling
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to pass an FAA First Class Medical exam (glasses are acceptable)
Admissions for this program is handled by Tarrant County College (TCC). Please contact TCC and begin their international student admissions process.
See 1 more programs offered by US Aviation Academy »
This course is