Unleash your creativity to create trend-setting designs. Master the entire production process, from the pattern of the garments to finish, and enter the exciting world of fashion.
To make, both custom and industrial, garments, complements and other articles in textiles, complying with the specifications of quality, safety and environmental protection. You can work in establishments and clothing and fashion industries, dedicated to the preparation and cutting of materials, to the production of garments, to the industrial finishing of garments and clothing complements in textile and leather and home textiles, industrial and Sports In the same way it can exercise its activity in establishments dedicated to the realization of tailor made clothing.
First Year Professional Modules
- Industrial Confection (315 h)
- Cutting of materials (215 h)
- Training and job counseling (90 h)
- Textiles and leather (165 h)
- Fashion and trends (125 h)
- Principles of electromechanical maintenance (90 h)
Second Year Professional Modules
- Finishing in clothing (105 h)
- Tailor made (185 h)
- Company and entrepreneurial initiative (65 h)
- Information and customer service (65 h)
- Technical English for medium grade (40 h)
- Patterns (170 h)
- Training in work centers (370 h)
- Assistant of tailoring and dressmaking.
- Specialist in clothing.
- Clothing officer.
- Cutting of garments and textile articles.
- Operator of industrial sewing and embroidery machines.
- Marker-cutter of garments and articles in textile and leather.
- Finishing machine operator.
At the end of our studies the students can accredit Cambridge First level (with the passing of the official exam evaluated in the own center).
- Access to higher-level studies (with Apto qualification in the Upper-Level Access Test).
- Professional specialization courses.
- The preparation to perform the test of access to higher grade cycles.
- Another cycle of Professional Training of Medium Degree with the possibility of establishing validations of professional modules according to the current regulations.
- The Bachillerato in any of its modalities.