Society for Human
VALID YOUR SKILLS
- Understand the model of skills and knowledge of the Strategic Partnership for Human Resource Management.
- Validate knowledge and experiences with a global model.
- Identify and study the three relevant sections of the field of Human Resources: behavioral skills, experience and training for international certifications.
Executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions, seeking a experiential learning and sharing experiences on successful management of human capital.
- LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- ETHICAL PRACTICE
- BUSINESS VISION
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- CRITICAL EVALUATION
- GLOBAL EFFECTIVENESS AND CULTURAL
Eminently practical approach, with based on interactive learning and study oriented competency model created by the Association of Strategic HR Management (ERHCC) methodology.
See 7 more programs offered by ADEN Tegucigalpa »
This course is