This program guarantees measured improvement in different levels of your Purchase activities. You will be exposed to many enlightening tools that are unmatched in the measured results they will produce for you and your organization.
This is a completely interactive program and therefore you are requested to be open minded, Sharing your ideas and experiences, asking questions and hence being 100% participative.
- Handling complex negotiations
- Finding new markets and sources of importing/exporting of goods
- Opening new channels
- Negotiation with vendors
- Multi-warehouse systems
- Bonded Warehousing
- Warehousing costs
- Materials handling costs
- Packaging costs
- Quotations and secure competitive bids and more
- Strategic Contribution of Purchasing and Supply Procurement skills, strategic procurement, supply strategy, supply markets
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Supply chain concepts, supply chain planning and sourcing, information technology, supply chain opportunities, supply chain coordination
- Key Purchasing Variables & Purchasing Skills Quality, quantity, on time delivery, sourcing and purchasing
- The Contract Process and Successful Negotiating Laws on purchasing, contract writing, warranties, agent and principal obligations, antitrust, trade practices, compensation claims
- Some Buying Techniques Subcontracting, hedging futures contracts, international buying, leasing, measuring purchase performance
- Business Ethics for Buyers and Sellers Business ethics, APS code of ethics
About the School
Phoenix reinvented the way in which working adults could achieve a higher education and made academic innovation, quality and accountability its hallmark.