The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (C.M.Q./O.E.) is a professional who leads and champions process – improvement initiatives – everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations – that can have a regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings. A C.M.Q./O.E. facilitates and leads team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and helps develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
The C.M.Q./O.E. should be able to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
Course Key Takeaways
- Create a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Establish benchmarks for advancement
- Provide value to peers, colleagues, and subordinates
- Think like an advisor/consultant – be an authority figure
- The benefit is the journey, not necessarily just the destination
Who Should Attend?
- Group/ Corporate Quality Manager,
- Quality Director/ Head of Quality,
- QA/QC Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Quality Auditors/ ISO Auditors
- Quality Professionals who lead, manage or support quality improvement programs.
- Q.M. Professionals in need to add A.S.Q.’s C.M.Q./ O.E. to his/her professional credentials.
The American Society for Quality (A.S.Q.) is the world’s leading authority on quality. With more than 80,000 individual and organizational members, this professional association advances learning, quality improvement, and knowledge exchange to improve business results, and to create better workplaces and communities worldwide. Today, A.S.Q. has become a global organization, with members in more than 140 countries. A.S.Q. now has service centers in Mexico, China, and India, and has established strategic alliances with numerous organizations to promote A.S.Q. products and training. A rich history and bright future; we are A.S.Q., the Global Voice of Quality™.
Leoron Professional Development Institute is an official educational partner for A.S.Q. for a number of EMEA countries.
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Quality Management Tools
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Development
- Length: 5 days
- Level: Advanced Training
- Industry: Quality Management
- Prerequisites: None
- Association: A.S.Q. - The American Society for Quality
- Language: English
About the School
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which the founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into a comprehensive training institute, offering ... Read More