In today's ever-changing business environment, HR managers and executives are responsible for more than just hiring and firing - they are accountable for performance that drives results. The organizational Effectiveness revolves around the latest HR issues in today's business climate, such as conflict resolution, consulting techniques and influencing skills.
The objectives of the course are
- To provide the participants with an overview of organizational strategy and competitive advantage
- To identify the roles of people, processes and technologies in the creation of core competencies and competitive advantage
- To identify how to align HR practices and systems to support people, processes and technologies necessary to carry out strategic actions
- To help the participants to practice strategic thinking and HR strategic decision-making through specific case analyses and exercises
- Gives participants valuable new skills to improve on-the-job performance.
- Provides the latest HR techniques for selecting and retaining Right Person on the Right Job.
- Provides strategies for handling real-life HR issues
- Teaches the skills necessary to develop and execute organizational strategies
- Provides training on today's hottest HR issues.
- Definition of HRM
- Functions of the HR Manager
- Line and Staff Aspects of HRM
- Environmental Changes
- Equal Opportunity and the Law
- HR Score Card
About the School
Phoenix reinvented the way in which working adults could achieve a higher education and made academic innovation, quality and accountability its hallmark.