Learn the phases of the six sigma methodology in theoretical and practical form and the application of them through a training project.
Benefits of the program
• You will improve customer satisfaction, reduce cycle times and increase productivity.
- You will improve the capacity and production.
- You will reduce total defects.
- You will increase the reliability of the product.
- You will decrease the reprocessing.
- You will improve the process flow.
- You will reduce costs by 50% or more.
- You will reduce the chain of waste.
- You will allow a better understanding of the client's requirements.
- You will improve quality performance and deliveries.
- You will provide the critical inputs of the process necessary to respond to the changing requirements of the client.
- You will develop robust processes and products.
- You will handle quick improvements with internal resources.
Process supervisors, area coordinators, quality and manufacturing project engineers, quality managers, engineering, manufacturing, plant and processes.
Content of the program
The Certification in Six Sigma Green Belt consists of six modules, which total 96 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Define and Measure (30 hours)
- History of the implementation of Six Sigma.
- Introduction to the Six Sigma methodology.
- Phase I. Define.
- Phase II. To size.
Module 2. Analyze (12 hours)
- Introduction to hypothesis testing.
- Data analysis for continuous variables.
- Data analysis for discrete variables.
Module 3. Progress of Projects (10 hours)
Module 4. Improve (12 hours)
- Introduction to the DOE.
- Experimental unifactorial designs.
- Complete factorial experiments.
Module 5. Control (12 hours)
- Basic concepts of control
- The statistical control of the process
- Control charts for Shewhart variables and attributes
Module 6. Final Project Review (20 hours)