Learn the Lean Six Sigma methodology through a training project to obtain the Black Belt certificate issued by the Tecnológico de Monterrey, as well as the preparation to be certified as Black Belt before the American Society of Quality (ASQ).
Benefits of the program
- You will improve customer satisfaction, reduce cycle times and increase your productivity.
- You will improve capacity and production.
- You will reduce total defects.
- You will increase the reliability of the product.
- You will improve the process flow.
- You will reduce costs by 50% or more.
- You will reduce the chain of waste.
- You will allow a better understanding of the client's requirements.
- You will improve the performance of quality and delivery.
- You will provide the critical inputs of the process necessary to respond to the changing requirements of the client.
- You will develop robust processes and products.
- You will handle quick improvements with internal resources.
Executives, managers and professionals interested in improving the management of quality projects and manufacturing.
Content of the program
The Certification in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt consists of seven modules, which total 159 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Define and Measure (30 hours)
- History of the implementation of Six Sigma.
- Introduction to the Six Sigma methodology.
- Phase I. Define.
- Phase II. To size.
Module 2. Lean Manufacturing (24 hours)
- Slender thinking.
- Establishment of standard processes.
- Establishment of flexible processes.
- Establishment of reliable processes.
- Integration Lean Six Sigma.
Module 3. Analyze (24 hours)
- Data analysis for continuous variables.
- Hypothesis tests for means.
- Hypothesis tests for variances.
- Regression and correlation analysis.
- Analysis of data by attributes.
Module 4. Progress of Projects (6 hours)
- Review of the progress of the project.
Module 5. Improve (30 hours)
- Introduction to the design of experiments.
- Complete actor experiments (general and 2K).
- Fractional factor experiments.
- Response surface methodology.
- Experimental designs for robust design.
Module 6. Control (24 hours)
- Statistical processes control.
- Update the ability of the process.
- FMEA update.
- Control plan.
Module 7. Final Project Review and Final Exam (21 hours)
- Review of the final project.
- Final exam
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More