Provide both the theoretical and practical elements necessary to plan, execute, document and conclude an internal quality audit in an organization.
Benefits of the program
- You will obtain the necessary skills to evaluate a quality management system according to the ISO-9001 international standard, and you will learn to detect the areas of opportunity for the improvement of your organization.
All personnel involved in processes of implementation and / or audit of the quality system.
Content of the program
The Internal Auditor Certification ISO 9001: 2015 consists of a module, which totals 32 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Certification Internal Auditor ISO 9001: 2015 (32 hours)
- Fundamentals on quality management systems and interpretation of the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- The audit process according to ISO 19011
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Preparation for the certification exam
- Application of the certification exam