Increase your skills, experience and professional curriculum through a document that will assess your knowledge based on the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19011: 2011.
- You will learn the content, phases, types, preparation and execution of an audit, as well as reports, records, follow-ups and corrective actions generated from the same audit.
Environmental managers, internal auditors to the environmental management system, auditors of quality systems, and key personnel in the implementation of ISO 14001 systems.
Content of the program
The Certification of Leader Auditor ISO 14001: 2015 accredited by Exemplar Global consists of a module, which totals 40 hours of study in total.
Module 1. ISO 14001: 2015 Lead Auditor Accredited by Exemplar Global (40 hours)
- Understanding and reducing environmental impacts
- Comparison of environmental management systems
- Environmental policy, goals and objectives
- The Audit to the Environmental Management System (SGA)
- Planning and preparation of the audit
- Environmental laws and regulations
- Documenting the GHS
- Executing the audit
- Education and environmental training
- Audit report
- Corrective actions and follow-up
- Measurement, reporting and improvement of environmental performance
- Registration, accreditation and certification of the auditor