Reinforce project leader competencies and certify internationally to help organizations compete in a global environment.
Benefits of the program
- You will be a leader of work teams highly oriented to achieve the results that contribute to the strategic objectives of the organization.
- You will apply world-class practices in project management.
- You will have greater capacity to carry out more and better projects with the same resources.
- You will develop knowledge and accredited competences before national (CONOCER) and international organizations such as the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and the International Project Management Association (IPMA®).
- You will obtain PDUs for the PMI® certification process in full alignment with your new Talent Triangle modelTM
Leaders, project coordinators and all those people who have the responsibility to plan, schedule and execute innovation projects, equipment installation, new product development, information technologies and similar.
Content of the program
The International Certificate in Project Manager Competency Based consists of seven modules, which total 116 hours of study.
Module 1. Competencies and Knowledge of the Project Manager (16 hours)
- Competency model
- Body of knowledge
Module 2. Effective Project Coordination (16 hours)
- Control and closing
Module 3. Budgets and Costs (16 hours)
- Control methods
Module 4. Quality, Risks and Opportunities (16 hours)
- Quality in projects
- Quality and control plan
- Analysis of risks and opportunities
- Tools for the analysis of risks and opportunities
Module 5. Leadership, Achieving Commitment and Motivation (16 hours)
- Leadership fundamentals
- Leadership and motivation
- Impact on effective work teams
- Aligning values and achieving commitment
Module 5 (Option 2). Effective Negotiation with Stakeholders (involved) (16 hours)
- Analysis of concepts
- Skills practice
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Scenario of cases, case analysis
- Preparation of plans and commitments
Module 6. High Performance Teams (16 hours)
- Differences between group, team and high performance team
- Connectivity evaluation
- Development of individual competences
- High performance equipment methodologies
Module 6 (Option 2). Communication, the Key to Success (16 hours)
- Selling the project launch
- Communication management
- Information and documentation
- Communicating closure and results
Module 7. Preparation for Certification (16 hours)
- Processes and areas of knowledge of project management
- Process for certification before the PMI®
- Technical, behavioral and contextual competencies of the project manager
- Process for certification before IPMA®