The Information Computer Science Certificate of Competence in Web Support is a competency based program designed for the novice or professional information worker who has little to no experience in Web support. This certificate is appropriate for upgrading the Web skills of industry members or for administrative support occupations.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Design a professional website with Web tools.
- Upload the website with interactive Web components.
- Modify and update the website and add new components as needed.
- Develop and produce a published product.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older, or
- Have earned a U.S. high school diploma, GED or equivalency
International Student requirements and information
Submit an application if you are:
- Not currently enrolled at any of the UH system campuses
- A first-time college student
- A returning student (a person who previously attended but is not currently enrolled at any other UH campus)
- A transfer student (a person who is currently or was previously enrolled at a non-UH institution)
- Transfer Credit Search - UH System Course Transfer Database
- An Early Admit or Running Start student (a junior or senior high school student admitted under the Early Admission or Running Start program)
See 13 more programs offered by Windward Community College »
This course is
Resident $126 per credit, Non-resident $340 per credit