Going further with Digital Design
Technology has transformed the world, and design has been an integral part of this revolution. Hence, the Digital Design Pro (UI/ UX) program has been formulated at intuit.lab by industry veterans, to make digital design learning an incredible experience.
The aim of this six-month part-time weekend course is to train students or working professionals to be proficient at designing for any digital platform and nurture their entrepreneurial spirits.
By the end of the course, the students develop a deep understanding of interface design, interaction design, technology, and strategic decision-making in the age of data.
This professional program opens up opportunities for the students to work as UI/ UX designers with advertising agencies, digital agencies, start-ups, e-commerce platforms. Digital Design Pro graduates can also work as consultants, to create and manage an online presence and kick-start digital campaigns and initiatives for various brands.
John Petalcurin / Pexels
Introduction to Graphic Design + Brand Design
User Experience (UX) Design (for websites and smartphone applications)
- Introduction to UX design
- Task analysis
- User research
- Information architecture (IA) Navigation flow
- Usability basic and usability testing
- Wireframe designing
User Interface (UI) and Interaction Design (for websites and smartphone applications)
- Introduction to UI design
- Human interface guidelines (iOS, Android)
- Native application branding
- Planning, interaction design, wireframe designing
- Prototyping websites (including an introduction to HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, animation on the web, and rapid prototyping tools such as Bootstrap)
- Prototyping smartphone apps using basic and advanced tools
- Exporting assets for development
Who is this for?
Digital Design Pro is designed for anyone who wants to excel at designing for digital media. People who will benefit the most from this program are:
- Young students or graduates, interested in digital design.
- Designers familiar with print, but novices in digital design.
- Students with a technological background, and a design bent of mind.
- Marketing professionals with elementary design skills, and interest to specialize in digital design.
- Advertising or start-up professionals, who would like to upgrade their career by learning digital design.
About the School
Ecole intuit.lab, Mumbai is a French educational institute of graphic design and visual communication. It was co-founded in 2011 by Patrick Felices, Clément Derock and Frederick Lalande. The vision of ... Read More