The A, B, C of Photography
The art, the business, and the craft.
Ecole intuit.lab’s 1-year photography diploma is an intensive course designed to prepare, challenge and inspire students to confidently pursue a career in photography.
Conducted by some of the field’s finest specialists from India and abroad, the course fuses in-class theory and critical development with dynamic workshops and thought-provoking field assignments.
Aimed to bridge the gap between technical know-how and pragmatic creative etiquette, the diploma is a stand-alone approach that opens wide the door to the present-day photography practice and its many facets.
The objective is to provide students with adequate in-depth knowledge, guidance, and experience to enhance their personal vision and technical skills before they embrace their professional vocation.
Unique internship opportunities and international career possibilities can open up via this course.
William Bayreuther / Unsplash
- History of photography
- Ethics of photography
- Thinking critically
- Studio experience | Lighting fundamentals
- Digital | Analog
- Photo editing | Media | Publishing
- Promotion | Presentation
- Business of photography
- Establish artistry and expertise by creating images that evoke an emotional response.
- Apply the principles of lighting and colour theory to a variety of photographic scenarios by measuring, evaluating, and adjusting light and colour to create quality images.
- Apply the mechanics of exposure to control light and influence the final product.
- Apply the principles of composition to produce studied images.
- Demonstrate effective use of written, verbal, and non-verbal communication, employing relevant knowledge, skills, and judgment.
- Work effectively, individually and as a member of a team, demonstrating time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Use and adapt to a variety of computer software and hardware for both photographic and business purposes.
- Work as a professional, maintaining high standards of practice. Make ethical judgments and decisions, follow legal requirements, and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment through demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning and professional associations.
About the School
Ecole intuit.lab, Mumbai is a French educational institute of graphic design and visual communication. It was co-founded in 2011 by Patrick Felices, Clément Derock and Frederick Lalande. The vision of ... Read More