(Offered at the Hialeah, Miami, & Homestead campuses)
To prepare the student become a professional Makeup Artist Specialist. CLOCK HOURS: 300
The Makeup Artist Specialist program is designed to fully prepare the students with the skills and knowledge needed to work in salons, spas and major makeup companies. This course will teach a strong foundation in the world of makeup artistry. Students will learn techniques to work in array of different venues, marketing skills to be successful in the makeup artistry specialist career. If you are looking for a complete course and makeup is your passion this is the right choice for you follow your dream today!
- MAS101 MAKEUP FUNDAMENTALS (75 HOURS)
- MAS102 MAKEUP FOUNDATION (75 HOURS)
- MAS103 SPECIALTY MAKEUP (100 HOURS)
- MAS104 BUSINESS SKILLS IN THE MAKEUP INDUSTRY (50 HOURS)
- MAKEUP FUNDAMENTALS (15 Services)
- MAKEUP FOUNDATION (15 Services)
- SPECIALTY MAKEUP (50 Services)
- BUSINESS SKILLS (10 Services)
All hours and services are those required by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR). Note: All programs are taught in a cycle. Students are able to start at any point of the cycle and still fulfill all program requirements.
- Milady’s Standard Makeup (1st Edition) Thompson Delmar Learning 2013.
- Milady’s Standard Workbook Thompson Delmar Learning 2013.
- Milady’s Standard Makeup DVD Series Thompson Delmar Learning 2013.
- Milady’s, Instructors Makeup Support Slides Thompson Delmar Learning 2013.
After a student completes 300 hours, services, exams and fulfills all financial obligations to the school, a certificate will be awarded.
Completion time depends on the number of hours the student attends weekly. Based on a 25 hour per week schedule, the normal time frame of completion would be 2¾ months.
Method of Payment
Tuition and fee payments may be arranged on a weekly or monthly basis. The first payment is due on the first day of class, and on the same day of every week or month thereafter.
Cost of Attendance for the entire program:
*Overall Placement Rate: N/A Note: This is a new program and placement and on-time graduation rates have not been calculated.
||Books & Supplies
Program taught in: