What is CITF?
The School of Finance’s Certificate in International Trade and Finance (CITF) is a new professional qualification for Trade, Export and Commodity Finance executives who need to gain and demonstrate a thorough understanding of key procedures, practices and legislation in trade finance on an international level. CITF combines the acquisition of technical knowledge with the skills to apply that knowledge to real situations. It has been developed in consultation with industry experts to ensure that it focuses on the essential areas of knowledge that those involved in trade finance need to understand to be effective and successful.
Why study CeITF?
- To improve your practical knowledge and understanding of the complex issues associated with international trade and finance
- To enhance your career prospects
- To increase your expertise and professional value
- To demonstrate a level of expertise that is relevant worldwide
- To combine with Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) in order to achieve the prestigious new award of a Diploma in International Trade and Finance
- Procedures involved in Trade Contracts
- Introduction to trade terms and Inco terms 2000
- Nature of financial, commercial and transport
- Documents used in international trade
- Documentary credits - an overview
- Principles of advanced payment and Open account trading
- Appropriately apply documentary collections in accordance with URC 522
- Short-term trade finance and Non-payment risk
- Bank guarantees
- Issues associated with international trade products
- Duration - 75 Hrs
- Timing - Friday/Saturday - 4:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Trainer - Certified/Qualified - ICC,UK
- Study materials - Provided
- Certification - ifs School of Finance , U.K (Affiliated to the Chartered Institute of Bankers, London and Endorsed by ICC, UK).
- Course fee - AED 4000/- to AED 6000/-
See 9 more programs offered by Phoenix Educational Institute »
This course is
Course fee: AED 4000/- to AED 6000/-