Winning companies, such as Apple, Virgin, Toyota and others, innovate continuously because of their culture of design thinking—integrating the needs of people, the possibilities of technology and the requirements for business success. In this course, you will learn how to take a similar approach in your own business—blending the perspectives of marketing, design, and engineering into a systematic approach to delivering innovation.
As a core part of the course, students participate in a team-based concept development project assignment. This project, focused on opportunity evaluation and concept development, is integrated into all course modules.
At the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the design thinking process
- Identify and assess customer opportunities
- Generate and evaluate new product and service concepts
- Design services and customer experiences
- Evaluate product development economics
- Design Thinking Skills
- Identify Customer Needs
- Applied Creativity - Product Concept Generation
- Design Of Services And Customer Experience
- Financial Analysis
- Project Peer Reviews And Course Wrap-up
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 13, 2018