We are a provider of online educational programs with offices in the United Kingdom. Our programs are taught in 3 languages for everyone.
Why study Innovation Design?
Watch the video of the course for more information.
Throughout this program, our goal will be to develop and leverage your skills in design management and see you as a pioneer in strategic innovation and change. You will explore theoretical aspects in areas such as innovation and creativity, supported by a suitable analytical discourse. You will observe case studies, research methodologies, presentations, and design audits.
The objective is to allow you to spread your practice in the observation, analysis, interpretation and research stages, allowing you to make informed decisions in the world beyond design, looking at cultural and contextual references that include new technologies, economics, politics, law and global environment. .
- The DDI cycle (design, development, implementation).
- Areas of competence (technique, representation, speech, project).
- Knowledge areas (cultural, scientific, experimental, logistic).
- Biogenetic law (Phylogeny and Ontogeny).
- Natural selection (recombination and mutation).
- The FER cycle (focus, expand and redefine).
- Presentation and discussion of case studies.
The objectives of this course are:
- Facilitate the understanding of fundamental aspects related to innovation in design (technique, representation, discourse and project activities and procedures).
- Provide a critical context in relation to cultural, scientific, experimental and logistical aspects that involve a design project.
- Provide you with a state-of-the-art and systematic support framework for the appropriate development of new and existing research, as well as new analytical skills.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of specialized technical and practical aspects of design ideation and professional concern relevant to your design practice.
- Reflect critically on technical and practical knowledge and rigorously and validly evaluate the development of your design proposal.
- Demonstrate how your professional or research practice relates to design and identify how this supports new and existing approaches to your work in creative design.
The course is aimed at students, professionals, managers, artists or freelancers with ambition or a solid career in advertising (art directors, producers or designers), visual design, communication design, graphic design and interactive design (designers, producers, leaders of team, art directors or creative directors).
100% Portfolio composed of:
- Innovation project that includes research, critical analysis and written proposal.
London School of Design and Marketing Certificate
Fees are £ 1,250.00 (one payment)
BA level in areas related to business design / marketing / management
Recognition of prior learning / Professional experience.
About the School
London School of Design and Marketing - LSDM - es una escuela de especialidad en Design y Marketing que busca cambiar el paradigma de enseñanza con una educación innovadora y creativa, 100% en línea y ... Read More