A 6-month intensive program designed for human resources managers and for all managers who want to maximize performance in their interaction with people working in the organization and representing its most important resource.
The program provides a fresh perspective on the role of HR managers and their function as change agents and developers, as well as implementers of the general strategy of the company, in partnership with top managers.
Courses: October – March
Preparation of exam and final project: March - April
The program is organized once a week, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. It is a demanding program. In addition to the class sessions, participants spend a significant amount of time on individual and study group work.
- The human resources strategy – a part of the general strategy of the company
- The new role of the human resources manager
- Human resources and company performance
- Activities in the human resources function
- Human resources planning
- Recruiting and selecting employees
- Training employees
- Motivation and work satisfaction
- Appraising techniques and career management
- Work compensation and reward
- Solving problems in management – employees work relations
- Labor code and employee performance