This course is designed to provide students with a basic foundation for further studies towards a career in the Hospitality Industry.
There are total 3 modules in total, modules are designed to address key areas for students entering the hospitality industry and are a mix of both theoretical and practical skills. The qualification also acts as a progression route towards the Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management in future.
- Full-time: 3 months
- Part-time: 4 months
There are a total of 3 modules have to be completed and passed for the award of the Certificate in Hospitality Services.
The course is delivered face-to-face, in classroom mode.
January, April, July, and October
Assessments/Exams are conducted after every module.
Assignments, assessment tasks.
In case students fail the main examination of a particular module, they are allowed to sit for ‘One’ supplement assessment with payment of the appropriate fee*. Students are to re-take the module, shall they fail the supplementary assessment. Modules are independent of each other.
* Refer to Miscellaneous Fees
Graduation Requirements and Awards
Students must complete and pass all 3 modules to be awarded the Certificate in Design Thinking will be conferred by the CSM Academy International Pte Ltd.
Local students must achieve an attendance of 75% and international students must achieve an attendance of 90% in any month of the course.
- Obtained at least a C6 at GCE N levels in any subjects or equivalent. NITEC in any disciplines.
- At least a C6 at GCE N level or Academic IELTS 4.5 or equivalent.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferrable)
- International student: S$600 (before GST)
- Local student: S$50 (before GST)*
*Local student refers to Singaporeans/PRs/Employment Pass/Dependant pass holders
- For local students: S$ 4,500.00 (before GST)
- For International students: S$ 6,000 (before GST)
- Fee Protection Scheme***: Subject to prevailing market rate
- Medical Insurance Fee****: Subject to prevailing market rate
***The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ paid fees.
****It is compulsory for all local and international students to purchase medical insurance which is valid throughout their course of studies with the CSM Academy International. Local students (Singaporeans, PRs & Non-student’s Pass holders) may opt-out of this scheme if they can provide the proof of adequate medical insurance coverage in Singapore.
- Payment of fees is in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment method only by Cheque/ Nets/ Telegraphic Transfer
About the School
CSM Academy International was established in April 2005. It offers Service Management related education programs that are enhanced through our linkages with several overseas Universities and Organizat ... Read More