This course is designed to provide students with a basic foundation for further studies towards a career in the Hospitality Industry.
There are total 3 modules in total, modules are designed to address key areas for students entering the hospitality industry and are a mix of both theoretical and practical skills. The qualification also acts as a progression route towards the Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management in future.
- Full-time: 3 months
- Part-time: 4 months
There are a total of 3 modules have to be completed and passed for the award of the Certificate in Hospitality Services.
The course is delivered face-to-face, in classroom mode.
January, April, July, and October
Assessments/Exams are conducted after every module.
Assignments, assessment tasks.
In case students fail the main examination of a particular module, they are allowed to sit for ‘One’ supplement assessment with payment of the appropriate fee*. Students are to re-take the module, shall they fail the supplementary assessment. Modules are independent of each other.
* Refer to Miscellaneous Fees
Graduation Requirements and Awards
Students must complete and pass all 3 modules to be awarded the Certificate in Design Thinking will be conferred by the CSM Academy International Pte Ltd.
Local students must achieve an attendance of 75% and international students must achieve an attendance of 90% in any month of the course.
- Obtained at least a C6 at GCE N levels in any subjects or equivalent. NITEC in any disciplines.
- At least a C6 at GCE N level or Academic IELTS 4.5 or equivalent.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferrable)
- International student: S$600 (before GST)
- Local student: S$50 (before GST)*
*Local student refers to Singaporeans/PRs/Employment Pass/Dependant pass holders
- For local students: S$ 4,500.00 (before GST)
- For International students: S$ 6,000 (before GST)
- Fee Protection Scheme***: Subject to prevailing market rate
- Medical Insurance Fee****: Subject to prevailing market rate
***The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ paid fees.
****It is compulsory for all local and international students to purchase medical insurance which is valid throughout their course of studies with the CSM Academy International. Local students (Singaporeans, PRs & Non-student’s Pass holders) may opt-out of this scheme if they can provide the proof of adequate medical insurance coverage in Singapore.
- Payment of fees is in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment method only by Cheque/ Nets/ Telegraphic Transfer