This programme is designed to develop the students’ foundation skills in Numeracy, Technology and Literacy, thereby enhancing their performance for both academic and non-academic endeavours. It effectively prepares students for the intellectual demands and skills set required at degree level.
Combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in a classroom environment at Informatics Academy campus. Lessons are typically in blocks of 3-hour sessions.
- Full-Time: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Part-Time: The course is not offered in 2018. Please inquire for more details.
- Numeracy Skills – LMA001
- Technology Skills – LCT001
- Literacy Skills – LLG001
|Domestic Students||International Students|
|Full-time||S$ 2,140.00||S$ 2,140.00|
(Fee Protection Scheme)
|S$ 25.00||S$ 25.00|
|Non-Refundable Application Fees||S$ 107||S$ 321|
|Student Pass Processing And Administrative Fees||NIL||S$ 321|
All fees stated above are indicative and inclusive of 7% GST. Refer to the personalized PEI-Student Contract for a detailed fee payment schedule.
- Minimum Age: 16
- Academic Qualifications: 1 GCE ‘O’ Level OR NITEC OR completed secondary education (10 years formal education) OR other equivalent qualification OR Mature Candidates (>=30 years old with 8 years working experience)
- English Language: GCE O Level (Grade 1 to 7) OR Certificate in Proficiency in English awarded by Informatics Academy OR IELTS 4.5, and equivalent OR Pass the Informatics English Qualifying Test
Students will be assessed 100% by coursework. Coursework may be in the form of class tests and assignments. Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Upon successful completion of all modules, students will be eligible for the Certificate in Foundation Skills awarded by Informatics Academy.
Upon successful completion of the Certificate in Foundation Skills awarded by Informatics Academy, the student is eligible to apply for an Informatics Academy Diploma programme.
About the School
Established in 1983 to address Asia’s need for IT expertise, Informatics Academy has transformed through the years into a centre of excellence in higher learning. By offering diplomas and degrees in v ... Read More