Certificate in Events Management
Build Your Career in the Exciting World of Event Management
Duration: 6 months Internship: 4 months Fees: 1800 USD
Industrial placement or Internship Program as separate course for 6 or 12 months. Internship program: 645 USD for 6 months, 1000 USD for 12 months.
This fees include: 4 days in a week tuition, course materials and certificate of attendance (min 75% attendance). For further discounts refer to our representative during registration process.
The course includes 20% of theory and 80% of practice. Weekly practical trainings for 4 months of paid internships in event industry in India – Goa, Mumbai, Delhi, Puna.
Goa is tourist and event hub of India. Known as "Rome of East" and "Pearl of Orient" - Goa is renowned for its rich cultural history, cuisine, it's nightlife and festive mood. Goa plays host to hundreds and thousands of visitors from all over India and around the world. That is why there are plenty opportunities for people trained in event management.
The course is being conducted at Indian Technical Institute - Management Educational Trainings and Goa Swiss Institute of Hotel Management (ITI MET - GSIHM) in Goa, INDIA Velho Building, Opp. Municipal Garden, Panjim.
Goa, Sunburn Musical Festival
PROGRAM OF THE COURSE
- EVENT INDUSTRY INTRODUCTION
- Introduction to the event planning process
- Introduction to the event industry
- EVENT INITIATION AND THE EVENT PLANNING STRUCTURE
- Establishing event goals and objectives
- Assembling event team (human resource management)
- Event organisational structure and planning schedule
- Policies and procedures for event planning
- Creating the event concept
- Venue site selection and layout
- Food and beverage
- EVENT IMPLEMENTATION/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Planning event Software
- Event risk management
- EVENT SPEAKERS AND PROGRAMM PARTICIPANTS
- Schedules, checklists, work sheets, travel arrangements
- EVENT PROGRAM DESIGN
- Event audience and design tips (Atmosphere, Formats and Time allotment)
- EVENT BUDGETING/FINANCING AND SPONSORSHIP
- EVENT MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTIONS
- AGREEMENTS & CONTRACTS
- Elements of an event contacts
- Safety, security and accessibility
- EVENT REGISTRATION/ATTENDEES’ SERVICES
- MONITORING, CONTROL, SHUTDOWN, EVALUATION AND REPORTING
Goa Trans Party
INDUSTRY ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM
The Institute enjoys a very close relationship with the events industry which facilitates students gaining meaningful internship placement across a range of event sectors and roles. Students are required to complete supervised event industry work experience as part of their studies. The Institute systematically manages student placements by liaising closely with host organizations and monitoring progress, performance and risk.
JOBS AND POSITIONS
Upon completion of the Certificate in Events Management, graduates can work in fields such as: Music and arts festivals, concert and theatrical events, sporting events, conference and meeting management, exhibitions, product launches, hotel/resort/cruise ship event coordination, event marketing, weddings, charity campaigns, ceremonies, venues, , corporate events, awards, parties.
HOW TO ENROL
To join, complete the application form and email to email@example.com. Early enrollment is advised as places are limited. Completed forms need to be submitted a minimum of four weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Enrollment open for April, July, September and January.
18 years of age with successfully completed 12 (10+2) year secondary education. Please note that students must be at least 18 years of age to commence an industry internship.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Application for registration should be sent at least 3 weeks before course start date. Upon successful registration, a seat will be reserved for you. We will advise on the confirmation and administrative details approximately 10 working days before commencement.
5% discount for sending a group of 3 or more participants to the same course on the same date. 10% discount if you register 60 days or more before the beginning of the course.
Goa, Event Management Student on Diwali
Please contact the Admissions Office for details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone / WhatsApp International: +7 921 44 00 108
Phone / WhatsApp India: +91 9881 888 291