Accelerate the success of your business
The digital revolution does not only transform the business world but all areas of our lives. It changes entire industries and forces companies to question their business models. The implementation of digital processes and innovation is essential for the companies’ future presence on the market. In order to stay competitive, they need to tackle the challenges of the digital transformation while at the same time taking advantage of the opportunities it offers.
You have experience in your job and high professional competence but the digital market and new technologies are an area you want to become more confident in? You want to understand digital transformation to better work with consultants and external agents or make yourself fit for the profound changes in the coming years and manage the digital transformation in your company.
This program on digital transformation will give you an overview and understanding of the digital market, insights into new technologies and the required mindset to drive digitalization in your business. You will learn about the mechanisms of a successful implementation of digital processes and you will gain hands-on experience on how to start a project and measure its success in a short time.
- Module 1: Basics of Digitalization (1 day)
- Module 2: Implementing Digitalization (1 day)
- Module 3: Digitalization & Innovation ( 1 day)
- Module 4: Business Models in the Digital World ( 1 day)
You are a …
Business leader, innovator, analyst, business consultant or manager and responsible for business development and digital transformation.
Participants come from a wide range of industries and are interested in digital business models and processes as well as new technologies. They are visionaries who want to proactively drive digital transformation.
Please note: You should have at least 3 years of work experience and a good command of English (as this is the language of instruction).
Module 1: Basics of Digitalization | 1 day
- Economics of Information Goods
- Competition, Pricing, Network Effects
- Digital Platforms and Ecosystems
- IoT, Industry 4.0 and Blockchain
Module 2: Implementing Digitalization | 1 day
- What is (not) Digitalization?
- Building an Agile Organization
- Machine Learning
- Developing an IT-Security Strategy
Module 3: Digitalization & Innovation | 1 day
- Opportunity Recognition
- Idea Development & Implementation
- Intrapreneurship & Entrepreneurship Principals
Module 4: Business Models in the Digital World | 1 day
- Digital Business Modeling & Customer Development
- High Performing Teams
- Creating and Managing Agile Teams
About the School
The WU Executive Academy, the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) brings more than 100 years of experience and an excellent reputation to the field of executive edu ... Read More