Certificate in Customer Service Excellence Co-op
This is a 31-week program that includes 12 weeks of a co-op placement. This program will prepare you for a position in hotels, restaurants or other hospitality and tourism establishments.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent * or Mature student **
- Age 18 or older
- IELTS of 5.0 or equivalent for non-native English speakers
*A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country are considered equivalent to an Ontario high school diploma if assessed at an Ontario OSSD level by a recognized assessment service.
**Mature students must pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam
See the pre-approved recognized assessment services below:
- World Education Services- wes.org
- The University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Comparative Education Service – learn.utoronto.ca/ces
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada- icascanada.ca
** Mature students must be at least 18 years of age and pass a Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam with a minimum score of 15.
Graduates can go onto careers in a variety of different industries including:
- Hotels, Motels, Resorts: Front desk agent, room attendant, in-room dining attendant, concierge, registration agent
- Restaurant, Bars and other food and beverage establishments: Servers, hostess, bartenders
- Travel Agencies and transportation: Sales representative, tour guide, travel agent, visitor information counselor
31 weeks, including scheduled breaks