The Interior Design certificate course introduces the students to the fundamentals of design from a practical and historic viewpoint.
The Interior Design program aims to create an awareness of the various graphical tools to be used by the interior designer to communicate his / her design philosophy into practical reality.
Students enrolled in the Certificate course in Interior Design are also exposed to the various construction techniques, interior design materials, specifications & quantities and professional practice.
- State-of-the-art lecture rooms
- Design Studios for creative thinking
- Pottery studio and product design workshop for hands-on experience
- Computer Aided design testing centre
- Exhibition gallery
- Well-organised course structure, course plans provided through www.manipalitdubai.com
- Site visits for academic projects, field trips for precedent studies
- Visit to various industries, showrooms, laboratories, workshops to experience the onsite works
- Collaboration with design consultants for visits for on-site construction projects
- Interaction with professionals by inviting for them to the school for seminars, talks, and interactive forums
- Collaboration with design organisations like Tasmena, Association of Professional Interior Designers (APID), for various workshops
- Architectural Documentation of the Architectural Development of United Arab Emirates
- Participation in various international student competitions as well as workshops by international companies
- International study tours conducted annually to study the regional designs and documentation of the same.
- Interior designers, product and accessories designers, sales & marketing executives, retail designers, exhibition and space planners, 3D visualisers, event managers etc.
- Placement in companies like Natuzzzi, Dubai, Aedas Interiors, Dubai, IKEA, Dubai, RAK Ceramics, Spencer Interiors, Dubai, Emitech, Dubai, Home Gallerys, Dubai, Design Works Portfolio, Casa Nova Interiors and Salah Interiors.
- Candidates must have passed 12th grade of CBSE or ‘O’ level or its equivalent examination.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More