The Certificate Program in Foundation is a desired program in the UK/US and other curriculum, students who require a smooth transition from other curricula to the Indian system of education. Besides, this is also taken up by some CBSE students as a necessary prerequisite for entering the UG level of study. The program offers a brief introduction and thoroughness at the basic level in different disciplines.
The program offers these benefits:
- Become aware of and acquaint themselves with the various disciplines that the college has to offer and take significant decisions which would reflect on their academic growth.
- Be in a position to chart their future academic path with a specialization which suits their aptitude.
- Be able to use the Foundation Program as a launch pad to take off with a flying start into the Undergraduate Program, with the advantage of being familiar with the subjects offered and with the faculty members.
- Put into practice the basic conceptual knowledge gained here, during a later in-depth study of the subject.
- On successfully completing the requirements, Manipal Academy of Higher Education - MAHE, Dubai, will award the certificate
- A student enrolled in this program is eligible for any Bachelor’s Program. A student has a wide range of options in various disciplines like- Engineering, Life Sciences, Management courses and other disciplines in Arts & Sciences.
For admission to the Foundation Program, a student must have passed in at least 5 subjects in “O” Level; Students from “A” Levels if less than E grade; Students from “AS” Levels if less than 4 subjects. Students from NIOS Board, Indian and Pakistani Curriculum should have cleared all subjects but scored less than 50%. Students from IB Curriculum should have cleared all subjects, but less than 24 points.
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More