This course will strengthen your understanding of English.
In the MCIE & Explore English TESOL course, you will learn to design and develop learning strategies, and to design and create learning resources in able to assist your future international students in developing their English competencies.
This course is designed to give you the the skills you need for teaching English as second language in Australia, or throughout the world.
Learn to pass on the gift of your language to other cultures, enhancing their self-confidence and developing their skills!
Our course will provide you with first-class training and student support while you undergo your studies in the Certificate IV in TESOL in Melbourne.
Units You Will Study
- Analyse culture and learning
- Analyse and teach English language
- Teach English grammar
- Teach spelling and pronunciation
- Teach speaking
- Teach listening
- Teach reading
- Teach writing
- Develop resource files
Plus one elective
The Certificate IV in TESOL is suitable for
- Australian Citizens/residents wishing to be trained to gain ESL work overseas
- People who are wishing to be trained to gain employment in Australia at the entrance level of TESOL
- People who are experienced in early childhood, primary and secondary teaching wishing to extend their work profile and employment possibilities
- ESL teachers seeking formal accreditation who are already experienced
The Certificate IV in TESOL offers entry level knowledge in teaching English to speakers of other languages. If you study this course, you are exposed to the methodologies used in the ESL classrooms. You are also offered 6 hours of teaching practice with real international students at the centre.
Why Should You Study the 10317NAT Certificate IV in TESOL Course?
If you become qualified in teaching English as a second language, you will be embarking on a very exciting life move. This Certificate IV in TESOL can lead you to:
- You could Teach English anywhere in the world
- You could Teach English in anywhere in Australia