This course provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent to design, develop and use digital media technologies as an assistant information and communications technology (ICT) specialist working independently or as part of a larger development team. The course specifically covers how to integrate search engine optimization, social media elements, and social media marketing principals into a Website design.
Section 1: Design Concepts & Analytics
- Creative Photoshop Concepts6 Weeks
- SEO/ Google Analytics 6 Weeks
- Dreamweaver 6 Weeks
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter 6 Weeks
Section 2: Online Marketing Concepts
- E-Marketing 6 Weeks
- Introduction to Wordpress 6 Weeks
Language Proficiency: Native English or IELTS 5.5
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses require a prerequisite of Certificate IV Course.