BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
If you already have some solid business administration skills and are looking to move up in your career, a Certificate IV in Business Administration can give you the boost you need.
Office Administrators are expected to have skills at the Certificate IV level in order to effectively manage their team and ensure compliance and satisfaction for both internal and external stakeholders.
Administrators at this level apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources while providing leadership and guidance to others.
Upon successful completion of this course, a Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) will be awarded.
This qualification is suited to those looking to begin careers in the following roles:
- Accounts Supervisor
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Project Assistant
There are no prerequisite units required for this qualification. It is however expected that participants are able to display sufficient English language, literacy, and numeracy skills at a year 11 level or equivalent.
Basic computer skills are required for this qualification.
Prior to enrolment participants may choose to undertake an LLN assessment.
Units of Competency
The Certificate IV in Business Administration includes 10 Elective units:
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheet
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
*Alternate elective units may be available upon request but are not guaranteed.
- OPTION 1 – Study Online: Study where and when it suits you by using our interactive e-learning platform. You will have 12 months to complete this course at your own pace.
- OPTION 2 – Study Online at our Facilities: You can complete the same online course at our facilities using our resources and equipment at no extra cost. We will also have staff available to provide additional support if required. Note: Subject to availability, bookings are essential.
- OPTION 3 – Study in Class: Although we do not generally offer this course in-class we can schedule a 5 or 10-day face-to-face workshop for groups of 5 or more students. Note that there will be additional work required following the workshop.
- OPTION 4 – Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): If you already have skills and experience relevant to this qualification you may be eligible for RPL. Contact us for a Free Skills Assessment to determine if this is the right option for you.
- Fee-for-service $2200
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) $1100
“The course was great. I found the trainers were very good and easy to get along with. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to do it.”
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 6, 2018