This course is perfect for you if you want an all-round introduction to the world of business.
- Typical offer: 5 GCSE’s at grade A*-C and an interview. We also welcome applications from students with relevant work experience - please contact our Admissions Team for further information
- Start dates: February 2019, May 2019, September 2019, and November 2019
- Duration: Full-time over 18 months
- Tuition fees: £6,000 per-year full-time
- Validated by The Open University
TAKE YOUR NEXT STEP
Designed to help you take the next step in your career, our CertHE Business will prepare you to succeed in challenging business environments and gain the skills required to adapt to constant change.
WHAT YOU’LL STUDY
These modules introduce you to key business topics.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing in Action
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Simulation for Business Start-up
- Market Research
- Public Relations and the Media
- Personal Development Planning
HOW WILL YOUR WORK BE ASSESSED?
We use a range of methods designed to reflect the kind of activities you may be asked to do in the workplace, either individually or as part of a team. For example, report writing, data analysis, preparing strategies, and writing business cases and presentations. You’ll also sit exams in some modules.
Program taught in: