This course is perfect for you if you’re interested in working in PR roles such as communications, stakeholder management or consultancy.
- Typical offer: 5 GCSE’s at grade A*-C and an interview. We also welcome applications from students with relevant work experience - please contact our Admissions Team for further information
- Start dates: February 2019, May 2019, September 2019, and November 2019
- Duration: Full-time over 18 months
- Tuition fees: £6,000 per-year full-time
- Validated by The Open University
TAKE YOUR NEXT STEP
Designed to help you take the next step in your career our CertHE Public Relations will equip you with the knowledge you need to get ahead, by discussing important aspects of the PR industry.
Throughout your studies, you’ll develop your passion for PR by building your professional network and gaining priceless knowledge of the connecting technologies in the international PR sphere.
WHAT YOU’LL STUDY
These modules introduce you to key public relations topics and give you a strong business context.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing in Action
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Simulation for Business Start-up
- Public Relations and the Media
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Personal Development Planning
HOW WILL YOUR WORK BE ASSESSED?
We use a range of methods designed to reflect the kind of activities you may be asked to do in the workplace, either individually or as part of a team. For example, report writing, data analysis, preparing strategies, and writing business cases and presentations. You’ll also sit exams in some modules.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 8, 2019